Oral Examinations in Columbia Falls
Our dental exams include the following:
- Review of your medical history and how it’s related to your dental health.
- An oral cancer screening which includes checking the lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for signs of oral cancer or other disease.
- Examination of gums and the bone around the teeth for any signs of infection or disease.
- Low-radiation digital x-rays are taken to detect decay, tumors, cysts, infections, and bone loss around the teeth.
- Teeth will be examined for presence of dental disease or breakdown.
Any recommended treatment will be thoroughly explained either at this appointment or at a no-charge consultation.
What Our Patient Says
"Excellent work done in a timely fashion with little discomfort."