Oral Examinations in Columbia Falls
Our dental exams include the following:
- Review of your medical history and how it’s related to your dental health.
- An oral cancer screening which includes checking the lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for signs of oral cancer or other disease.
- Examination of gums and the bone around the teeth for any signs of infection or disease.
- Low-radiation digital x-rays are taken to detect decay, tumors, cysts, infections, and bone loss around the teeth.
- Teeth will be examined for presence of dental disease or breakdown.
Any recommended treatment will be thoroughly explained either at this appointment or at a no-charge consultation.
What Our Patient Says
"It is always hard to move to a new place and get established with a new doctor and dentist. I was very pleased to become a new patient of Dr. Evon. Her staff are efficient, very competent and pleasant; the environment is clean and pleasant. I immediately felt that I was in good hands. Dr. Evon and her staff are very good at explaining what they are doing and what needs to be done to protect my dental health."